Thursday, December 13, 2012

I hate you email app.

DAMMIT J.CREW
It is like they know when I am in my desperate hour of need.
When my willpower has hit a low point.
WHY?!?!

I hate you exam week.
I hate you credit card bill
And I HATE you J.Crew emails.

Okay so I have been eyeing this necklace for a few months now. Seriously when I say eyeing it I really mean stalking the absolute mess out of it to see when it goes on sale. So it finally, after three long months of waiting, went on sale. Did I buy it? NOPE. I was so freaking proud. Like more proud than a freshman high school student not falling down the stairs their first day. I had some awesome willpower going and I knew it. The daily emails kept taunting me "spend 150 and get 25% off" or "spend $250 and get 30% off!" I knew my limits and I stuck to them.

So what happened? Where did my official demise begin?
Well let me tell you it was not pretty. That is for sure.

So here I am minding my own freaking business then all of the sudden my phone makes that awful buzzing noise telling me I have yet another annoying email.
"BUZZZZzZzzzZZZ"
Okay so cool more match.com emails. Whatever. Delete. Delete. Del...
STOP.
"A single near you would like to get to know you"
HAHAH. Creepers.
delete. delete. delete delete delete delete.
Crappity crap, crap crap.
What was that J.Crew?
30% off??
Free shipping??
NO "YOU MUST SPEND THIS TO GET THIS PERCENT OFF?!?!?!
Oh my god Becky.
Heaven.

Well. There went my willpower and my next meal. Ramen sounds good for the next few days?

How could they do this to me? They KNEW my exams were this week. They knew my stress level it at an all time high. They know my bank account is dead. And they know my ex just found another girl before I did ( yes this makes me mad because I was supposed to be the one who found someone first!). Why would they hit me at my lowest point?! What is this madness.

Yes I bought the necklace.
....And a sweater (because it is cold in London. Duh.)
.................and some shoes..........(again. super cold. like brrrrrrr.)

I hate you, you stupid email application on my phone. You have been my ultimate demise. I HATE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment