Monday, December 10, 2012

Yoga Pants

So here is the deal.
I pride myself on being a somewhat fashionable person
Hopefully someone would tell me if it looked like my outfit got hit with the ugly stick.
And I always at least try to look presentable, in case I run into Ryan Gosling (swooooooon).
But during finals week all bets are OFF.

For example.
This morning I had to turn in a final at 8 AM. 8 am. I mean really who in the world gets up that early?! Plus I live at least 30 minutes away from campus which means I had to be up at the crack of dawn. UGH.
So here is what happens:
1. I roll out of bed. Literally do a barrel roll.
2. Drag myself to the bathroom to get ready while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes
    which turned out to be mascara and let me tell you that stuff freaking hurts like bee sting when it gets into        your eyes.
3. Throw on a bra and my yoga pants.
4. attempt to put on some makeup even though my eyes are still on fire.
5. Give up on makeup.
6. Throw up my hair into this pretty rough messy bun thing.
7. Run out the door because I am late and hop in my car to drive thirty minutes to turn a project for five minutes just to turn around and come back home. MOST POINTLESS DRIVE EVER.
8. Come home and go back to sleep.

Yeah so I looked like a hobo that really likes Victoria's Secret this morning.
Why VS? Because their yoga pants are AMAZING. That is why.

My brain is literally being fried and so is my fashion. Finals week is not for the faint of heart.
Literally.
The only time you will ever see me "bumming" it is when it is either finals week or I just got done teaching a Pilates class (yes I used to teach) but even with pilates at least my pants coordinate with my sports bra. During finals all color combos are on.

SO.
In case you were wondering why I have not posted in a while, mom, it is because it is finals week. AHHASDFAKLSDFLKASD.  That is my brain. Screaming in pain. I will give you an update in the end of just how many brain cells got fried thanks to my accounting exam.

This picture explains my studying habits:

No comments:

Post a Comment